Why is Plastec Ventilation products perfect for food processing?
Plastec Ventilation provides corrosion resistant blowers, fans and other HVAC accessories designed with specific applications in mind. For example, Plastec’s SS series, stainless steel blowers were specifically designed to be highly reliable in order to protect people and processes from harmful temperatures and chemicals. The Plastec SS series incorporates 316 stainless-steel that undergoes an additional electro polishing process which inherently reduces contaminants from adhering. The result is a finish that is much easier to sanitize and moreover, maintain. This makes this series perfect for food processing exhaust applications.
When it comes to food processing exhaust, Plastec Ventilation has you covered!
Electro polishing-housing, hubs and impellers all undergo the electro polishing process.
• DOES NOT RUST thereby reducing the risk of imperfections and imbedded contaminants
• Improved finish and appearance
• Inherent reduction of product adhesion
• Decreased maintenance time and easier to clean
• Wash down motors available
• Meets or exceeds USDA standards
• Competitive cost and more economical
• CFM range up to 4,500
• Static pressures available up to 10”
• Housings rated for 250 degrees Fahrenheit
• No welds • Teflon Gaskets
• Does not support growth of bacteria, anti-bacterial
• Unaffected by moisture
CONTACT US NOW so we can provide the perfect solution for your food processing needs.
Plastec Ventilation Inc. is the North America Subsidiary of SEAT ventilation, located in Verniole, France. Together we bring 50 years of quality, service and experience that you can rely on. We ship more than 50,000 units annually.
Fast shipping – products typically ship between 2-5 business days! Expedited shipping is available but may be subject to inventory, shipping method or other variables.